Squigle Enamel Saver®
Xylitol Toothpaste with fluoride is gentle to your mouth while it gets down to the serious business of preventing surface stain and fighting plaque, tartar, cavities and other oral conditions that can make life miserable. Squigle®
also helps prevent canker sores and soothes and protects dry mouths.
This toothpaste has a very loyal customer base with a high rate of repeat purchases, because it works so well. If you have been using Biotene and are unsatisfied with the changes made to that toothpaste, we recommend that you give Squigle a try.
advantages over conventional toothpastes:
- Plaque, Cavity and Bad Breath Preventive.
Squigle® is a pleasantly flavored fluoride toothpaste that contains 36% US birch xylitol -- more than any other toothpaste. Xylitol's unique properties discourage the development of plaque, cavities and even bad breath. That means healthier teeth, gums and mouth for you -- and potential dental office savings for your pocketbook.
- Helps Avoid Canker Sores.
Squigle® helps you to avoid future occurrences of painful canker sores and mouth ulcers. It contains no harsh detergents, such as sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), which is believed to be a contributing factor in canker sores. It also doesn't contain harsh abrasives, stinging flavors, irritating tartar control agents or bleaches. What's not in your toothpaste is as important as what is. Use Squigle® for long-term canker sore control. If you struggle with canker sores, you will also want to look at our Durham's Canker Rid.
Toothpaste is also vegan and free of gluten, dairy and soy. It is made in the USA with American ingredients and packaging.
If you prefer a fluoride-free toothpaste, use Tooth Builder Sensitive Toothpaste®
, which is also extremely effective in fighting cavities and canker sores (aphthous stomatitis). To help you decide which toothpaste best fits your needs, see a Comparison of Squigle® and Tooth Builder®Toothpastes
. Protect Your Mouth: Avoid Harsh Toothpaste Ingredients
Harsh toothpaste ingredients may hurt your teeth and gums. When you buy toothpaste, make sure it has:
*Detergent sensitivity may be due to:
- no harsh ABRASIVES
- because tooth enamel never regrows
- no irritating BLEACHES
- no calcium peroxide
- no carbamide peroxide
- no hydrogen peroxide
- no irritating DETERGENTS*
- no cocamidopropyl betaine (CPB)
- no sodium lauroyl glutamate (SLG)
- no sodium lauroyl sarcosinate (Gardol)
- no sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- no sodium methylcocoyl taurate (Tauranol)
- no irritating FLAVORS
- no cinnamon
- no spearmint
- no high-intensity flavors
- no irritating TARTAR CONTROL AGENTS
- no metaphosphates
- no polyphosphates
- no pyrophosphates
Squigle® and Tooth Builder® Toothpastes meets these standards. What about your toothpaste?
- detergent is highly irritating (example: SLS)
- detergent is irritating, but less so than SLS (example: SLG, CPB, Gardol, Tauranol)
- detergent contains irritating impurities (example: Gardol, CPB, Tauranol)
- detergent enhances penetration of other irritants into the oral mucosa (Example: Gardol)
| To buy Squigle or Tooth Builder in the UK, visit the Mouth Ulcers Shop.|
To buy Squigle or Tooth Builder in Australia or New Zealand, visit Tippy.