Looking for a new favorite spice blend? Or maybe four? Dean Jacob’s Bread Dipping Seasonings aren’t just for bread, but cooking and baking as well! When we cook spaghetti or marinate mozzarella pearls, our go-to seasonings are the spices from Dean Jacob’s.
- Four Flavors to Choose From in Just 1 Jar!
- Each Bread Dipping Seasonings jar holds 4 different blends: Parmesan Blend, Tuscany Blend, Sicilian Blend, and Rosa Maria.
- Always Fresh
- Our Dean Jacob’s spices sell quite quickly because it is one of our Best Sellers, so our stock is always fresh and rotating through the shelves. You don’t have to worry about dull or flat-tasting spices.
- A Little Goes a Long Way
- If using as a true bread dipping spice, you only need 1 teaspoon of spice blend per 2 tablespoons of Olive oil (of your choice). To infuse the flavor, let the blend stand awhile.
- Dean Jacob’s Spices are Made In the USA
- The seasoning blends are made right here in the United States, but the ingredients are sourced worldwide to create the flavorful blend
- Not Just a Bread Dipping Spice
- We use these spices in our soups, salads, casseroles, breads, pizza doughs, marinara sauces, as well as in marinating chicken, beef, and turkey. Don’t forget to try with mozzarella pearls!
Don’t take our word for it, our customers are raving about the Dean Jacob’s Bread Dipping Seasonings…
James said, “I bought this as an ingredient for a Blue Cheese Dip but find my wife can't keep from eating it daily as intended.”
We like James’ Blue Cheese Dip idea!
Want to use with vegetables? Bonnie did and said, “Add any of the seasonings to olive oil to coat vegetables for roasting. Excellent!”
Particularly, we, at Homestead Market, like to cover our asparagus with the Tuscany Blend and olive oil, in a mixing bowl, and roast in an oven on 425 degrees F until the stalks are tender, usually about 12 to 15 minutes.
Looking for a fun party addition?
Try the marinated mozzarella pearls!
- Grab 1 pound of the mozzarella pearls and drain.
- In a mixing bowl or sealable bag, add:
- 1/2 cup of your favorite olive oil
- 4 teaspoons of your favorite Dean Jacob’s Bread Dipping Seasonings – we recommend Rosa Maria.
- Next, lightly stir the mozzarella pearls or toss the sealed bag to evenly coat the cheese.
- Cover or keep sealed and let the pearls marinade at room temperature for a few hours.
Or try our Homestead Market Dip:
- ¼ cup of sour cream
- ¼ cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon or more to taste of your favorite dipping spice
- Mix together and enjoy!
- Sometimes we thin out the dip with plain almond milk, about 1 or 2 tablespoons, and use as a creamy salad dressing.
- Feel free to "own" this recipe by using all plain Greek yogurt instead of mixing with sour cream or vice versa, using all sour cream instead of cutting with Greek yogurt.
- Don't like real mayo? Use your favorite mayonnaise alternative.
- If you want to make this spicy, we recommend a few sprinkles of pepper flakes to give it a good bite at the end.
Get your Dean Jacob’s 4 flavor Bread Dipping Spice Canister here.
If you already know your favorite, find it here.
We hope you enjoy these seasoning blends and recipes as much as we do!
Jana Duval is the Marketing Manager at Homestead MarketFind us on Facebook!