|PRIVACY AND COOKIE POLICIES|
|HOW TO ORDER|
|RETURNS AND REFUNDS|
Our promise is to deliver a unique blend of high-quality products with exceptional personal service, great value, responsiveness, and reliability you can trust. We search for high-quality products so you can make sensible choices for your health and home.
Since 2000, Homestead Market® has been a trusted source to people around the globe. We welcome every customer at Homestead Market®, where we believe in earning long-term relationships by embedding strong, Midwestern values of honesty, simplicity and mutual respect in everything we do.
- Phone: Toll Free: 1-888-234-1906 (US only). International calls: 608-527-4242.
- Office Hours: Monday - Friday between 9 am and 5 pm Central Time. If we are unavailable, please leave a message with your name and telephone number and the times you may be reached, and we will return your call as soon as possible.
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Fax: 608-527-4136
- Mailing address:
- Homestead Market
- A Div. of Hefty Creek Intl., LLC
- W6303 Hefty Road
- Monticello, WI 53570
- Submit your message through our Contact Form.
Choose from economical flat rate "Best Way" shipping methods to expedited options from the US Postal Service and UPS delivery services.
- For further shipping details visit:
- Retail Customer Shipping Options
- International Shipping Options
- Professional-Wholesale Shipping Options
All online orders are encrypted for your safety and peace of mind through PayPal Website Security Checkout. Site security is provided by GeoTrust.
PRIVACY AND COOKIE POLICIES
Your Privacy is Important to Us
HOW TO ORDER -- US & INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS
There are 4 ways of ordering from Homestead Market®. Choose the way that is easiest for you.
- Online payment options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover Network, American Express, PayPal
- Phone: US Toll Free 1-888-234-1906 | Outside US 608-527-4242
- Fax or Mail: Call Homestead Market for further assistance: US Toll Free 1-888-234-1906 | Outside US 608-527-4242
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Did you find a problem with your order? We will make it right.
Contact us* within 14 days if:
- The product listed on the invoice is not what you received.
- Something is missing.
- A product is defective or damaged in shipping.
- You haven’t received your order within 10 days
- Contact us* within 30 days to let us know you want to exchange something.
- You ship it back at your expense and we will ship the replacement back to you at our expense.
- Exchanges may incur additional charges or credits depending upon the value of the exchanged items.
- Contact us* within 30 days to let us know that you would like to return something.
- You may ship UNOPENED items back and we will give you a full product refund (less original shipping charge)
- OPENED items that are returned will be refunded at 50% of the original purchase price.
- Considering a purchase of a bulk bag or box of a product you’ve not tried before? May we suggest that you try a smaller size first, to make sure you love the product.
Items marked as Clearance, Non-Refundable or Non-Returnable are final sales with no return or refund options. These will be marked in the title or on the product page.
*Contacting Homestead Market Customer Service.
Phone calls are the best way to resolve your concerns, but please feel free to use our email or Contact Form. If we need further information from you, we will let you know.
You may reach us by:
- Phone: 1-888-234-1906 or 608-527-4242 (Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm Central Time) or leave a message.
- Email: [email protected]
- Submit your message through our Contact Form
Professional/Wholesale Account Qualifications
- Healthcare Offices: Dentists, medical doctors, chiropractors, naturopathic doctors, acupuncturists, etc.
- Storefronts: Health food stores, food co-ops
- Manufacturers/Wholesalers: Bulk xylitol for manufacturing
- Please Note: Due to strict vendor guidelines, our Professional Program is not suitable for online sales (i.e., eBay, Amazon, etc.) of any kind.
- Click on the PROFESSIONALS tab at the top of this page.
- Click the APPLY NOW button.
- Complete the Professional application. Include your state tax exemption certificate number, tax ID number, or professional ID.
- Retail outlets reselling these products to consumers must provide a state seller's permit number.
- Wisconsin Retail Outlets must submit a copy of your WI Dept. of Revenue Seller's Permit, and complete Form S-211 "Wisconsin Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certificate." Please send completed forms to Homestead Market by fax at 608-527-4136 or email to [email protected] (See https://www.revenue.wi.gov/DORForms/s-211.pdf for a blank certificate form).
Professional/Wholesale Applications will be reviewed and if the necessary information for qualification has been provided, you will be notified by email that your account has been approved. Then you may log in to the Professionals area (click the Professionals button at the top of our website) and begin your order.
- Professional customers may purchase both Regular- and Professional-priced items, but must log in to view Professional prices.
- Professional orders that include Regular-priced items and Professional items will be charged the customer's choice of Professional shipping rates below.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
The following shipping options are available. Although we do not require that you order a minimum amount of product to get the discounted Professional price, you will generally save more on shipping if you purchase in higher quantities.
Shipping choices include:
- Flat Pro Rates: These "best way" shipping options may ship via USPS or UPS. Bulk xylitol in 55# bags are excluded from Flat Pro Rates.
- Up to $125.00 is $8.95
- Over $125.00 is 12.95
- Shipping rates based on weight and destination:
- US Postal Service: Priority Mail, Express Mail
- UPS Ground, 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air
- Customer's own UPS account number. Please call 1-888-234-1906 to place a phone order for this option.