We are always looking for great products made by wonderful companies and their people. Vitalize Mints fit perfectly with our mission, and we think you are going to fall in love with them!
Why We Chose Vitalize Mints
- They are made with US Birch Xylitol so they’re Sugar-Free and Guilt-Free!
- Xylitol is a healthier choice over sugar, does not cause spikes in blood sugar, and is great for teeth.
- We feel US Birch Xylitol is an excellent choice
- These Mints Contain Electrolytes
- With a mixture of Sodium Chloride and Potassium Citrate, these unique mints help you refuel and replenish the body
- Great tasting, which makes them addictive!
- All flavorings used are natura
- Handmade in the United States
- Vitalize Mints is based out of Texas, and each mint is handcrafted in a commercial kitchen
What are Electrolytes and why do We Need Them?
Did you know:
- Electrolyte balance in our bodies is essential for function of our organs and cells
- Those electrolytes become ions when dissolved in water and thus gain the ability to conduct electricity
- For the brain, nervous system, and muscles to communicate, small electrical signals are needed
- Signs of an imbalance of electrolytes can look like: weakness, twitching, muscle contraction, and if it goes unchecked, seizures and heart rhythm instabilities
- The elderly are more at risk of an electrolyte imbalance than are younger adults
- Sodium and Potassium are lost in sweat during exercise, an attack of diarrhea or vomiting
The most common types of electrolytes include: sodium, potassium, calcium, and bicarbonate.
Sodium regulates the overall amount of water in the body and is the major positive ion in the fluid on the exterior of cells. While potassium is the major positive ion within the cells, and its primary functions within the body are to regulate the heart and proper functioning and rebuilding of muscles.
Chloride is the major negative ion found in the fluid on the exterior of the cells and in our blood and helps to maintain a normal balance of fluids, whereas bicarbonate acts as a buffer to maintain normal levels of acidity in our blood and various other fluids in our bodies.
Many people think of sports drinks when wanting to increase electrolytes, but these drinks may have lots of sugar, and if consumed too often, can lead to an excess of electrolytes in the body. The idea behind consuming electrolytes is to restore lost sodium and potassium while retaining water.
10 Reasons to choose Vitalize Mints
For those who are active or have an elderly family member, Vitalize Mints are a great tool in their health plan!
- Vitalize candy mints are made with xylitol so they are sugar-free.
- They come in a compact re-sealable pouch for easy storage for on-the-go and travel.
- Each serving of 1-2 mints has only 2 calories, 0 from fat.
- There are 2mg of Sodium and 1mg of Potassium in a serving.
- Vitalize Mints come in fruits and mint flavors. a. Watermelon, Sour Cherry, Orange, Lemon, and Lime b. Spearmint, Wintergreen, and Peppermint
- They are ALL NATURAL
- No Cholesterol
- Each mint is about the size of nickel and easily pops right into the mouth
- Handcrafted right here in the United States
- Did we mention TASTE GREAT!?!
You can choose from Assorted Fruits or Assorted Mints below. Each package is $3.50. These are in stock and ready to ship!