We know a lot of people who struggle with allergies over the spring and summer months, people who will sneeze for 30 or more minutes before their over-the-counter drug kicks in to provide some necessary allergy relief. In searching for a fast-acting solution for these people, we found Terry Naturally®’s FastBlock™ Allergy Relief. It encompasses what we were looking for while staying true to our mission.
Terry Naturally®’s FastBlock™ is fast-acting and relieves allergy symptoms of hay fever and allergic rhinitis, including:
• Itchy Nose
• Runny Nose
• Sinus Congestion
What’s different about FastBlock™?
• It’s a powder nasal spray!
• Non habit-forming
• No drowsiness
• No jitters
• Safe for daily use FastBlock™ is not a liquid spray, but rather, a fine powder.
The powder, when sprayed into the nostrils, coats the allergy receptors in the nasal passages, providing allergy relief. It has been clinically proven to help reduce mild allergy symptoms caused by: pets, pollen, hay fever, and dust mites. Working quickly in your nose where allergens attack, FastBlock™ is a mechanical allergen particle barrier medical device. The fine powder forms a gel-like barrier on the inside of the nostrils to block allergens.
So What’s In FastBlock™?
• Cellulose powder of vegetable origin
• Peppermint Powder
Yes, that’s it and we couldn’t be happier, but did we mention its Vegan? Also, each bottle contains about 200 sprays. During the clinical studies, the participants used 3 sprays daily, allowing for 66 days per bottle. However, the number of days a bottle lasts depends on how often you use it based on your allergy symptoms.
How Do I Use It?
It is for nasal use only. First, gently blow your nose. Next, while inhaling normally, place tip of dispenser just inside the nostril and firmly squeeze the bottle to distribute the powder. Then, repeat this process in the other nostril. If you smell peppermint, that is the indicator that the powder has been delivered.
FastBlock™ is for Adults and Children who are 18 months and older. Spray 1-2 times in each nostril, up to 3 times per day. For children under 18 months old, please consult a physician.
Warnings/Caution: Stop use and consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever.
Please make sure to always replace the cap and store in a cool, dry place. Use within 6 months after opening. Please do not use if the tamper evident seal on the cap is missing or broken. Do keep out of reach of children and keep bottle free from moisture.
A few other pieces of information:
• FastBlock™ Allergy Relief contains no antihistamines, steroids, or any other drug ingredients, so Terry Naturally® feels there are no concerns for interactions.
• It can be used as a preventive when the pollen count is elevated, or as soon as symptoms are noticed, or if you know you will be around or in a place with airborne allergens – like pet dander or dust.
• The peppermint smell of FastBlock™ will let you know that the spray has successfully entered your nasal cavity and that it will work to block allergens.
• FastBlock™ will not block the nose or interfere with your normal sense of smell and breathing.
• Terry Naturally® states that FastBlock™ is not a drug and is not absorbed by the body, thus it is safe for use by pregnant and nursing women.
The testimonies have been great and we look forward to hearing yours!
You can get your FastBlock™ Allergy Relief spray from Homestead Market for $15.96 on sale from the MSRP of $19.95 and during the month of June 2018, get your US Retail Shipping Free with the purchase of $15 or more in Terry Naturally Products.
Jana Duval is the Marketing Manager at Homestead MarketFind us on Facebook!