If you find yourself hungry by mid-morning, add Hemp Hearts to your breakfast. Hemp Hearts are shelled hemp seeds and are one of the best sources of protein, essential fats, vitamins and enzymes available. They also provide needed fiber to your diet.
Eating the recommended amount of hemp hearts each morning can help to provide you with energy for much of the rest of the day, help the body to expel wastes after every meal and reduce or eliminate hunger for as much as 8 hours. The daily recommended serving is 4-5 tablespoons of Hemp Hearts eaten with fruit and yogurt (vegetables for diabetics). A 1-pound container is equivalent to about 41 tablespoons.
Not yet ready to order a full tub of hemp hearts
? Order this sample bag and give them a try.
The benefits of eating Hemp Hearts include:
- More required amino acids (protein) than milk, meat or eggs.
- A complete protein source -- more balanced and digestible than soy.
- Contains about 47% oil, 86% of which is omega 3, 6 and 9.
- Contains all the essential or omega fat required for human health.
- Contains several times more omega 3 essential fat than any fish.
- More energy than energy bars -- with no sugar and less saturated fat.
- Suitable for those unable to eat gluten, sugar, milk, nuts and meat.
- Perfect for those with constipation and those avoiding starches.
Hemp hearts do not contain significant amounts of sugar, starches or saturated fats. Sugar, starches and foods made with added fats are not essential for health and are detrimental to those with weight problems and diabetes. To maintain health, it is important to feed the body proteins, essential fats, vitamins and enzymes -- all contained in Hemp Hearts.
You may also wish to try our Rocky Mountain Hemp Heart Flakes
. With 35% less calories and 65% more protein than normal Hemp Hearts, these reduced fat flakes and powder are extremely satisfying and can be used to lose weight without any hunger. To maintain health, it is important to feed the body proteins and essential fats -- both contained in Hemp Hearts.
Warning: Because of the energy you'll get from eating Hemp Hearts, you may find that eating them later in the day will keep you awake at night. Allergy Information:
Hemp Hearts are free of pesticides, herbicides, preservatives, eggs, nuts, dairy, soy and gluten, but they were produced as whole seeds on farms that commonly grow peas, oil seed and cereal crops.