Spry Tooth Gel with xylitol starts the battle against tooth decay at the sign of your baby's first tooth. It is a pleasant-tasting xylitol gel -- now in Strawberry Banana -- that's tough on cavities and gentle on the delicate mouths of babies and toddlers.
- All natural
- Safe to swallow
- Fluoride free
- Designed specifically for toddlers and children aged 3 months and above who struggle with brushing
The natural sweetener xylitol has been shown to reduce bacteria that causes cavities and plaque. The sooner children start to consistently use xylitol products, such as this Spry Tooth Gel, the more help they will have against tooth decay.
Spry Kid's Strawberry-Banana Tooth Gel
Purified water, Xylitol, Calcium Glycerophosphate, Cellulose gum (thickening agent), Natural Strawberry and Banana flavoring, and Grapefruit seed extract (as a preservative).
Directions for use:
Apply 3 to 5 times daily after feeding or eating and at bedtime. Place a few drops in a teaspoon; dip a cotton tip applicator in solution. When child is older, place a few drops on a toothbrush and gently brush the teeth with the same frequency as above.
The actual product shipped may differ in ways which Homestead Market considers to be non-material from the description of the product set forth herein. Pictures and listed ingredients may not reflect manufacturer up-dates, new formulas and re-formulations. Please inspect the product closely upon receipt and contact Homestead Market if you are not satisfied with the product which you receive.
This product should be used only in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. Please read all information about the product before use. Pay particular attention to any warnings or cautionary statements from the manufacturer. If you are uncertain about the use of a product, consult the manufacturer before using the product.
Please keep xylitol away from pets. Although xylitol has many benefits for people, it can cause serious health risks for dogs. Canine consumption of xylitol can cause a sudden drop in blood sugar which may result in depression, loss of coordination, seizures, liver failure or may even be fatal. Call your veterinarian immediately if you suspect your dog has consumed any amount of xylitol.