Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P-5-P) is the active form of Vitamin B6. Unlike other forms, it does not require conversion by the liver. Chelated magnesium promotes P-5-P metabolism.
- Significant benefits for heart health
- Aids tendon, ligament and cartilage function
- Supports healthy muscles and protein metabolism
- Supports serotonin and dopamine formation
- Supports nervous system function in children and adults*
If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using.
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THESE PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT DISEASE.