Posted by Jana Duval to Health Support
A few years ago the developer of Squigle and Tooth Builder told us that he was going to be making a child-safe and travel friendly toothpaste called Squigle Jr. We were thrilled to learn of this new xylitol toothpaste and couldn’t wait to get it in stock! After months of building anticipation, Squigle Jr will be arriving in late October!
Squigle Jr xylitol toothpaste was created for infants and toddlers, but its size makes it convenient for airplane travelers or anyone who wants to enjoy a scrumptious raspberry-flavored xylitol toothpaste that is free of fluoride!
Let’s get to the big question.
Why is Squigle Jr safe for kids?
Squigle Jr is made with mouth friendly ingredients
- 36% birch Xylitol – prevents plaque
- Water – purified – to give texture and is sourced from spring water
- Calcite - 18.5% Nanocalcite – polishes, cleans, plugs open tubules, prevents & heals decay
- Glycerin – acts as a moistener and comes from vegetable oil
- Poloxamer – supermild detergent and comes from natural gas
- Cellulose Gum – acts as a thickener and foamer and is sourced from trees
- Methocel® - is a foamer and thickener and also comes from trees
- Calcium propionate – is an antimicrobial and heals decay; it is sourced from trees
- Lactoferrin – is also antimicrobial and comes from cow’s milk
- Flavor – a tasty raspberry flavor actually from rubus strigosus (American raspberry)
This new Squigle toothpaste cleans your month 5 ways
- The Xylitol (36% by volume) reduces plaque acids.
- Soluble Calcium replaces calcium lost due to acids.
- Nanosized Calcite neutralizes acids and replaces lost calcium. This makes Squigle jr the only toddler toothpaste with patented nanocalcite, helping protect your toddler’s teeth!
- Lactoferrin and Propionate help support oral health.
- Mild abrasive removes stain and plaque, leaving tooth enamel intact.
How should Squigle jr be used?
Directions for Infants:
- Wash hands.
- Apply a 1/8 inch length of Squigle jr to a soft cloth or finger brush, but be careful not to smear.
- Lightly rub baby’s upper and lower gums.
- Recommended to complete these steps two times a day.
Directions for Toddlers:
- Wash hands.
- Apply a ¼ inch length of Squigle Jr to a soft brush, but do not smear.
- Brush 2 minutes.
- Brush 2 times a day.
If you need a few more reasons to love the Squigle Jr Xylitol Toothpaste, here are some more!
- Squigle jr is made in the USA with birch xylitol.
- Squigle, Inc. toothpastes contain more xylitol than any other toothpastes in the market today!
- Holds 3 current patents, and others are pending!
- Squigle® Jr Toothpaste is designed especially for infants and toddlers, as well as anyone seeking healthy, tasty toothpaste.
- It helps prevent cavities.
- Stops tooth sensitivity, canker sores, and mouth ulcers.
- Squigle Jr xylitol toothpaste prevents cavities, bad breath, gum disease, chapped lips, and perioral dermatitis.
- This Squigle toothpaste soothes and protects dry mouth.
- Squigle Jr is irritant free! There are no sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), no cocamidopropyl betaine, no sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, no harsh tartar control agents, no harsh bleaches, no harsh flavors, no harsh bleaches, no irritating detergents, and no harsh abrasives.
- Additionally, Squigle Jr does not contain: artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, benzoates, benzyl alcohol, carrageenan, cocamidopropyl betaine, corn, erythritol, ethyl alcohol, fluoride, gluten, parabens, saccharin, silica, silicone, simethicone, sorbitol, soy, sucralose, and wheat.
Not excited about the raspberry flavor, but still want a healthy toothpaste? Consider the regular Squigle Xylitol Toothpaste with Flouride and a light mint flavor or Tooth Builder Toothpaste with Xylitol without fluoride and no flavor other than the sweet but cool xylitol effect.
Legal Disclaimer: The statements regarding clinical efficacy of this product have not be evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Jana Duval is the Marketing Manager at Homestead MarketFind us on Facebook!