Made in the USA, Xylichew gum is sweetened 100% with xylitol for healthier teeth and gums. Each piece contains 1.0 gram of xylitol. Xylichew gum is sweetened with Birch Xylitol extracted from sustainable US forests.
Xylitol helps balance pH levels in the mouth, reducing the acid-producing bacteria that erode tooth enamel. Imagine that, a natural sweetener that tastes great and doesn't promote tooth decay.
- sugar-free but without the nasty aftertaste
- serves as a low-carb, low-calorie breath freshener that moistens the mouth without promoting tooth decay
- safe for diabetics
- free of artificial sweeteners
- GMO free
is available in 60-piece jars. Flavors include Cinnamon, Fruit, Ice Mint, Licorice, Peppermint and Spearmint. Dental Benefits of Xylitol Use
Along with proper dental hygiene, xylitol can reduce the risk of dental caries and plaque. Xylitol-sweetened products, such as chewing gums and mints, increase salivary flow, preventing dry mouth and aiding in repair of damaged tooth enamel.
Experts who have studied the effects of xylitol on teeth recommend:
- Daily intake of 6 grams of xylitol for patients at high risk for cavities
- Use of xylitol products that actively stimulate saliva, such as xylitol gum
- Distribution of the daily intake over at least three occasions (e.g. – after meals)
- Use of 100% xylitol-sweetened products
TMJ patients avoiding gum chewing may prefer Xylitol Mints, Toothpaste, Mouth Wash and Dental Floss as alternatives to gum as part of a daily xylitol routine.